Instructions for Guessing Game
This is a fun guessing game activity for you to play with children of all ages. It takes about 10 minutes and requires a few objects or toys you have in the home.
Suggested Time: 10 minutes or more
Items: 10 toys or objects for guessing
Ages: All Ages
1. Have your child lay on their stomach and close their eyes. For babies, lay them on their back or stomach.
2. Place a light weight object or toy on their back and ask them to guess what the object is. Let them try to guess at least 3 times. For babies, lightly brush the object on their back or stomach so they can feel the texture.
3. Ask your child to open their eyes and show them what the object was.
4. Repeat with different objects a few more times.
5. Then switch places with your child, where you lie on your stomach with your eyes closed while your child places objects on your back for you to guess.
1. Ask your child how the game made them feel.
2. Share with your child how much you enjoyed playing the game with them.
3. Ask your child if they want to play again.